Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $650,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel that can sell for over $20 million dollars.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||0||1||250|
|March 19th - March 26th New Listings||0||0||13|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: March 19 for $1,699,000Enjoy huge panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island, Dana Point Harbor and city lights from this beautifully upgraded home. Pass through the front courtyard to a double doo... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 19 for $6,795,000Uncompromising luxury and attention to detail with affluent but relaxed comfort characterizes this newly constructed, beach casual, contemporary residence. Located within the oceanfront... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 19 for $1,298,000GORGEOUS PANORAMIC COASTLINE AND OCEAN VIEWS. Direct ocean and coastline view is picture perfect from the set down living room/dining areas with its recently added large walk out balco... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 24 for $848,000Ocean View Home Located In The Lantern District of Dana Point. Gorgeous Tri-Level townhome w/beautiful ocean view from all 3 balconies. This home feels like a detached house, boasting a... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 22 for $3,500,000This unparalleled breathtaking expansive coast and white water view home is located in the prestigious gated community of Bal Harbour. Upon entering, the ocean view beckons you from the... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 21 for $3,195,000Grab your suit, towel and sunscreen—it’s time to hit the beach! Welcome to paradise beyond the guarded entry gates of prestigious Beach Road in Capistrano Beach, where this surf’s... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 19 for $735,000Great view, fixer... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 23 for $1,008,000Set on a picturesque street, and in the heart of the “Next Hot Spot” in revitalized Lantern Village, Dana Point, this magnificently reconstructed Single Level, OCEAN VIEW home will ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 21 for $1,275,000Blocks from the Ocean! This is a great home for a family or an investor! Walking distance to award winning schools & world class beaches. This Capo Beach home has a separate 1 bedroom g... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 20 for $609,900Cape Cod Style, split level townhouse located in the gated Marinita Townhomes. This Andover Alt model has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, w/1334 sqft of living space and 2 fireplaces. This... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 20 for $879,000This Charming Westbourne home is an absolute delight. Upgrades include but not limited to the following: Newer Roof Whole house Insulation ,Newer HVAC with updated wiring, Updated ligh... VIEW DETAILSListed: March 22 for $790,000Enjoy Ocean Breezes and Fabulous Panoramic Views in this Best Priced Upper Level Largest Model available in Highly Desirable Gated Tennis Villas. Backing to the 17th Green on the Monarc... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: March 20 for $970,000Views, views, views! Nestled in the exclusive beach community of Sea Ridge, this spacious 3 bedroom ocean-view townhome is the one you've been waiting for. This is a turnkey home with u... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
It seems like everyone in Southern California wants to own a home by the beach or at least be able within walking distance to the......
One of the best places to currently find ocean view lots in Dana Point is the gated South Strand community. nbsp; Where exactly i......
Dana Point, California has many different communities and one of the most unique areas is the Bible Streets neighborhood. nbsp;Si......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 26th, 2019 at 11:57am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.