Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $400,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||0||2||181|
|February 15th - February 22nd New Listings||0||0||12|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: February 19 for $749,900STEPS TO THE BEACH!If you have dreamed of living at the beach,NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!This beach area home has it ALL.At nearly 2000 sq ft it is spacious & situated behind gated drive is hug... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 17 for $1,298,000A Rare Find In Capistrano Beach That Was Fully Renovated In 2012. This Sophisticated/Modern Home Offers 4 Bedrooms & 3 Baths In The Main House & A Separate 700sq. ft. Guest Suite Above ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 21 for $539,000Fantastic unit in planned development at Monarch Beach. This is a penthouse corner unit with volume ceilings and a large patio. you can access the unit with only a few steps from parkin... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 16 for $2,690,000Charming single level traditional home on a desirable single loaded street in prestigious Monarch Bay Terrace. Home boasts an inviting double door entrance and breathtaking white water... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $980,000Enjoy the Sunset and White Water Views from this Lantern Village home. The master bedroom and living room look south and have expansive views. The kitchen looks out over the ocean to th... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 18 for $2,650,000This gorgeous Monarch Bay single level home was recently rebuilt and embodies timeless, modern architecture as well as extraordinary indoor and outdoor living. The luxurious home offers... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 18 for $770,000FOR SALE - FULLY FURNISHED TURN-KEY WITH SIT-DOWN OCEAN VIEWS! Single level two-bedroom two-bath Monarch Beach Tennis Villa. Quiet location overlooks greenbelt with Ocean and Catalina ... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 20 for $994,888Welcome to resort style living in the 24 hour guard-gated Montego community of Monarch Beach. Enjoy the panoramic hills & city lights view of this 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home featuring an ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 15 for $339,000METICULOUS, Refurbished Condo - DOWNSTAIRS END UNIT. Walk about 999 short steps to the Ocean along the Historic San Juan Creek. Almost an Ocean View from the front patio. Move-In ready... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 21 for $5,988,000This custom built gated estate completed in 2008 rests upon a bluff top near the Blue Pacific and is graced with soft ocean breezes. The home exudes a peaceful tranquility, as well as t... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 16 for $1,500,000View! View! View! Enjoy amazing panoramic ocean, coastline, hills and city lights from this spacious home offering 2069 square feet – 3 bedrooms with 2 baths. Enter through the beauti... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 16 for $1,199,900Move right in to this stunning trophy home nestled in what is now the hottest seaside community of Southern California -- The Lantern District! Gorgeous open kitchen with white cabinetr... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 22nd, 2017 at 6:35pm CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.