Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $650,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel that can sell for over $20 million dollars.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||0||3||255|
|July 16th - July 23rd New Listings||0||0||11|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: July 17 for $399,000Location...Location.....This third level home is private and recently remodeled with an abundance of improvements, upgrades throughout, pride of ownership shows in this 2 bedroom, 2 bat... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $624,900Single level in The Lantern District! Beach cottage with lots of potential. The open floor plan allows for lots of natural light. The kitchen open to the living room and eating nook. Gr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 16 for $850,000Highly sought after interior location family home in the heart of Dana Point and up the street from Dana Point Harbor. Newly updated carpet, interior paint to welcome its new home owner... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $1,175,000This elegant single level unit sits atop the bluffs in the gated enclave of Lantern Bay Villas and features views of the ocean from almost every room in the house. The spacious layout i... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $925,000HIGHLY DESIRED "BEACH CHARMER" CORNER LOT, 180 DEGREE OCEAN VIEW, APPROXIMATELY $100,000 IN FINEST UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS, TROPICAL/LUSH LANDSCAPING, NEWLY REMODELED, JUST MINUTES AW... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 18 for $2,849,000Located in the guard gated community of Ritz Pointe, this tastefully appointed five bedroom, four and a half bath home is ideal for entertaining and family living. Situated on a rare c... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 17 for $2,195,000Panoramic ocean views in this desirable single-level Niguel Shores Garden Home on the ocean side of PCH. Originally 1400 square feet, this home was expanded with the addition of over 60... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 20 for $875,000Beautiful recently remodeled turn-key home with excellent location in Dana Point near Harbor, World Class Beaches and Five Star Resorts! This spacious light & bright split-level floor p... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 19 for $745,000AMAZING ocean view single story home!! Create your own masterpiece for this 3 bed, 2 bath home. Bring your ideas and your paint brush to have your dream home in Dana Point. Large inviti... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 19 for $419,500This exquisite condo is located in The Fountains at Sea Bluffs Retirement Community, this 62+ community has breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Saddleback Mountains. Unit 5-301 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 17 for $1,588,000Niguel Shores Home - First Time Ever On Market! Panoramic Ocean Views from Living Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom and Back Yard. 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhouse with Views for Days!! Gated Co... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
Its become the norm when looking for a home to ask how much are the association dues in this neighborhood. nbsp;The reality in So......
The South Cove community is well under construction as they build brand new condos near Doheny Beach in Dana Point. nbsp;South Co......
The original model homes that were first developed by the builder and used to show potential clients what upgrades could be achie......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 23rd, 2017 at 3:30am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.