Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $400,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||0||4||242|
|July 21st - July 28th New Listings||0||0||12|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: July 21 for $479,000Welcome to the exclusive Ritz Point gated guarded community, walking distance to Salt creek beach, ST Regis Hotel, Ritz Carlton and Golf course. This is an upgraded end unit condo with... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $1,299,900Gorgeous custom built home with ocean and city views. Highly upgraded with marble flooring throughout. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, beautiful wood cabinetry and Viking range. ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 20 for $849,900Great Ocean Views from this remodeled single family home high in the Hills of the Lantern District in Dana Point. Close to St. Edwards Church & School. Home has been updated & remodele... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 26 for $520,000Highly desirable location. Walking distance to world class beaches, restaurants, movie complex, groceries, coffee houses, gym and Monarch Beach Market. Completely remodeled, open floor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 26 for $1,695,000~~~ !!! YOUR SEARCH FOR THE ULTIMATE BEACH HOUSE ENDS HERE !!!! ~~~ This Elegant Coastal Contemporary MASTERPIECE is A TRUE 10 out of 10 ~ Absolute Perfection~ Smashing OCEAN, hills, Ci... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 22 for $749,000Feel the ocean breeze in this gorgeous, end unit in the coveted, gated Community of Encantamar. Just a few minutes from Dana Point Harbor, The Ritz Carlton, & Monarch Beach Resorts, 10 ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 22 for $799,000Charming Dana Point SINGLE LEVEL 4 bedroom 2 Bath, close to Harbor, Beaches and Schools, Fully remodeled, lovely upgraded condition, Newer Kitchen has granite kitchen counters,island in... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 26 for $1,150,000LOCATED in the upscale, Cape Cove gated development directly across the street from Orange County's nicest beach, 'THE STRAND' at Salt Creek Beach & the Ritz Carlton Resort, is this lig... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 21 for $570,000Premium location at the Epicenter of the New Lantern District of Dana Point. This open floor plan Townhouse style home faces the quite street of Violet Lantern and is not on the busy st... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 26 for $1,129,000Newly remodeled California Cortina in Guard Gated Monarch Beach! 4th bedroom currently configured as a large loft. Everything is brand new including European Oak hardwood flooring thr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 25 for $3,275,000Truly unique opportunity to own a piece of the California coast! This stately, ocean view, Santa Barbara style home is situated on one of the very BEST streets in Dana Point just steps... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 26 for $1,138,000Welcome Home ! upon entering through the lush courtyard you will be engulfed by natural light as you walk into this beautiful entertainers home . The chefs kitchen has granite counterto... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
Dana Point is a small harbor town that is located approximately one hour south of the city of Los Angeles. nbsp;In the early 1920......
There is a Dana Point community that is similar in many ways to the ocean front community of Malibu Colony in Malibu, Colony. nbs......
It was not too long ago when trying to find an ocean front in the upscale Ritz Cove community which truly hard to find. nbsp;The ......
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of July 28th, 2016 at 3:25am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.