Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $650,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel that can sell for over $20 million dollars.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||1||1||213|
|January 13th - January 20th New Listings||0||0||22|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: January 15 for $599,000Lantern District Condo centrally located to enjoy all of Dana Point. One of the best locations on the ocean side of Pacific Coast Highway. Park your car in the private gated garage and... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $880,000The property is zoned Professional/Residential and is permitted for mixed/use residential with roof deck on the third level. See renderings for hypothetical floor plan. Buyer must ver... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 19 for $715,000Semi-attached, end unit within gated community, just 2 miles from the harbor to bring you the experience of coastal living style. Partially main floor offers beautiful new floors, fresh... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 19 for $849,000Premium location within the highly desirable gated community of Tennis Premium location facing the 17th green of 'The Monarch Beach Resort Golf Links' plus 'peek-a-boo view' of Ocean w... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $1,199,900Ideally located in the heart of Dana Point, this gorgeous Lantern Village home is a short walk from the Harbor, Doheny Beach, first class restaurants, and much more. You'll enjoy the pr... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $699,000Are you ready for a permanent vacation? Look no further.... the luxury gated community of Encantamar has everything you need to relax your mind and spirit; well equipped clubhouse, spar... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $1,050,000Welcome to the beautiful new development of South Cove in Dana Point. This floor plan is one of a kind and offers several unique features that you can’t find anywhere else in this new... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 14 for $1,285,000Amazing views from this modern, turn-key beach home! Floor-to-ceiling windows and a wrap-around patio frame the views beautifully. Recently upgraded, this home has a gourmet kitchen fe... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $1,399,000Walking distance to the Dana Point Harbor and Doheny State Beach! Huge 11,000 sq. ft. private, corner lot! This updated and immaculate 4bdr/3.5ba residence is defined by an impressive r... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 17 for $1,625,000Located on premium cul-de-sac street in the 24 hour gated oceanfront community of Niguel Shores, Monarch Beach, this two story townhome features spectacular ocean and Catalina Island vi... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 12 for $749,900This gorgeous turnkey home is the perfect escape. Upon entering, you are greeted with a kitchen that opens up into the luxurious living room. Featuring two bedrooms and one bath, you ar... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 15 for $1,318,888Poised high above Dana Point Harbor, overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Doheny Beach appears this vibrant, coastal contemporary masterpiece with Ocean Views! Truly innovative home that s... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $675,000Living in Paradise, that’s what Dana Point residents say everyday. Imagine strolling, cycling or driving just a short mile from home and enjoying coffee while watching the boats head... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 12 for $2,995,000Want to escape? Buy this brand new, never occupied villa. Part of the Signature Collection homes built by William Lyon Homes. The gated Grand Monarch community is adjacent to The Mona... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: January 16 for $1,395,000This striking duplex went through a complete renovation two years ago. A partial list of the extensive upgrades includes new comp roof, Milgard windows, stucco siding, PEX plumbing, ele... VIEW DETAILSListed: January 16 for $1,399,900Welcome to Niguel Shores! So much to be said about this home, so let's start. This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home is uniquely situated with only one neighbor next door. It sits as a corner l... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
Dana Point, California has many different communities and one of the most unique areas is the Bible Streets neighborhood. nbsp;Si......
Selling a home can be a tricky thing when looking for the right buyer to buy your home. nbsp;From time to time some sellers will ......
Having a home with a dedicated wine cellar is truly a luxury item that is often reserve for very large homes that have the extra ......
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of January 20th, 2019 at 6:42am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.