Dana Point Real Estate
Welcome to Dana Point Real Estate. Dana Point is one of the best kept secrets for a beach town in Orange County. Known as a harbor town where boats regularly sail to Catalina Island and back. Dana Point has many diverse neighborhoods which include the Monarch Beach area where you will find 5 star hotels like the St. Regis and Ritz Carlton Hotel. This coastal city is located just south of Laguna Beach and north of San Clemente and has a high concentration of ocean view properties.
Real Estate prices tend to be on par with San Clemente and slightly more affordable than Laguna Beach. If you are looking for a beautiful place to live then Dana Point can be the perfect beach town for you. Our Dana Point Real Estate website is one of the most informative website for homes for sale in Dana Point, California.
Since Dana Point has many diverse areas we recommend you visit the 5 different communities that have a wide variety of homes. You will find small single family homes in the $400,000 range all the way up to luxury estate homes next to the Ritz Carlton Hotel.
You will also find a nice variety of residential income properties including duplex and triplex's. Dana Point has a great sense of community and many residents have primary and vacation homes throughout the city. For those looking for newer construction homes should visit The Strand at Headlands for it's brand new homes by the beach.
~ NEWLY LISTED - DANA POINT HOMES FOR SALE ~
|Dana Point Homes||0||5||224|
|September 21st - September 28th New Listings||0||0||12|
We feature all new listings to come on the market in the last 7 days and are featured below. Keeping an eye on new homes to come up for sale is crucial in such a competitive marketplace due to low housing inventory. We can customize a property search for you to get notified with only the properties that fit your individual criteria. We are very quick to respond via phone or email so please contact us today. Below are the latest Dana Point listings to come on the market in the last week.
Listed: September 22 for $299,900Top floor , Best views !Move in ready-furnished-not a short sale! Most affordable option for Dana Point -blocks from the beach and Harbor- excellent investment for long term or short te... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 21 for $275,500Superior location ½ mile to Doheny Beach in a gated community. Backs up to San Juan Creek Trail which leads to Doheny Beach. Laminate wood flooring leads you into the galley kitchen an... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 22 for $2,188,800Sophisticated single level with ocean, Catalina, and city light views, tastefully remodeled in Monarch Bay Terrace. Elegant interiors offer solid hardwood floors and large picture windo... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 26 for $1,395,000Perched directly above Dana Point Harbor, this premier home offers sweeping 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean coastline. The hilltop location enjoys panoramic Birds Eye views of the... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 28 for $824,900Enjoy coastal breezes in this absolutely stunning 3 bedroom, highly sought after single level home, located just minutes from the beach. Enriched with an abundance of natural light, thi... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 28 for $2,795,000Exceptional opportunity in the exclusive Monarch Bay Community.... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 23 for $799,000WOW! Once you see this unit you'll want to move right in! Located in The Fountains at Sea Bluffs, a highly sought after 62+ luxury community, minutes to Dana Point Harbor and Marina. En... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 24 for $775,000This immaculate townhome within the gated community of Marinita Townhomes is a must see!! Fantastic front-row location with panoramic canyon views creates the utmost private setting. En... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 23 for $799,000MOVE-IN READY, CHARMING COASTAL DETACHED HOME! This Must See Renovated Custom-built Contemporary Tudor Style 2-story home located in the lantern district of Dana Point. Walking distance... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 26 for $2,149,900Stunning contemporary home located in the exclusive guard gated community of Niguel Shores. This beach-close home with panoramic ocean views has been remodeled and perfected with top of... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: September 22 for $849,000Welcome home! Enjoy this lovely home in the coastal community of Stratford at the Pacific, only one short mile to beautiful Dana Point Harbor. This highly desirable neighborhood was des... VIEW DETAILSListed: September 27 for $825,000This represents an excellent opportunity to make a home in one of Dana Point's best locations. Harbor Heights is a quiet and peaceful enclave of homes within the desirable Dana Woods ne... VIEW DETAILS
For the latest Dana Point Real Estate news please see our neighborhood blog updates listed below. We know it's important to keep up with new information regarding the Dana Point area and home sales in the area.
You will find valuable information about listings in the community that are priced well and present themselves as a good value. We also will explore the different communities in Dana Point and explain the many nuances that come when living in these neighborhoods. Our goal is to help the consumer understand the real estate market as if they were living in Dana Point.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
Dana Point has five different areas to find ocean view homes with the highest concentration found in the surrounding areas of the......
Dana Point is a small harbor town that is located approximately one hour south of the city of Los Angeles. nbsp;In the early 1920......
There is a Dana Point community that is similar in many ways to the ocean front community of Malibu Colony in Malibu, Colony. nbs......
For additional information on the Dana Point Real Estate market please contact any of our Dana Point Real Estate agents today at 949-606-4114 for detailed information on Dana Point Homes For Sale.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 28th, 2016 at 10:40pm CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.